Guide to navigate our online application system
On the right side of the screen, click “CREATE AN ACCOUNT” and complete the registration fields. You will receive an email requesting that you define a password. Click the email link provided and follow the instructions.
On the left side of the screen, log in using your email and password.
2. Eligibility Test
2.1 On the upper left side of the screen, click the link “Science Call nº 7/2023 – permanent position”.
2.2 Click the “CREATE NEW REQUEST” button and complete the required fields.
2.3 Click the “SAVE AND CLOSE” button on the lower right side of the screen. After saving, a “SUBMIT” button will appear in the same place.
Click on it.
- Your eligibility test needs to be validated by the Serrapilheira staff.
- You will be able to continue with your application within up to 24 hours.
- You will receive an email alert informing if you are eligible or not.
3.1. Log back into the application portal using your email and password.
3.2 Click the link “REQUESTS/New” on the left hand side of the screen to continue the application process.
3.3 Click on the “EDIT” button on the upper right corner of the screen to fill out the form.
Do not forget to upload the required materials in pdf format:
- Curriculum Vitae
- The most important papers that you have published so far as a main/ corresponding author (up to 5)
3.4 If you want to save and come back later and finish your application, click the “SAVE AND CLOSE” button on the bottom right side of the screen.
3.5 If you want to submit your application, click the “SAVE AND CLOSE” button on the bottom right side of the screen.
After saving, a “SUBMIT” button will appear in the same place, click on it.
- You will receive an email confirming that your application has been sent.
- Your submission will only be complete after you receive an email with your submission ID number.